Friday, March 25, 2005

I learned how to juggle Chinese health balls today!


I bought this set of Chinese health balls from HK during my latest trip. It's not just ordinary painted health balls, mind you! It is hallowed and it feels like there is some spring and metal mechanism inside. When you shake it it will make a sound similar to the metal mobile that you hang over your window or corner of your room for Feng Shui purpose. You know, the ting-a-ling you hear at some temples!

Not content with just rolling this magnificent balls in my hand, I decide to try juggling with it. I dropped it a couple of times first when I tried to go to fast, once on my right foot! Ouch! :-P Anyway, at last I figured it out. Now I can juggle clockwise and anti-clockwise! Try it, it's fun! I think it helps wake up your brain and motor skills! :)

No comments: